Eco Happy is a Brand of the Zebra Fragrances SL based in Spain.
At Eco Happy, respecting your privacy is very important to us. Although obtaining information on our customers allows us to offer a quality service, suited to their needs, our customers' trust remains our priority. The purpose of this Policy is to assert our commitment to protect the confidentiality of information concerning our customers, and to inform you about our practices relating to the collection, use and disclosure of information communicated to Eco Happy on our website www.ecohappyfragrances.com
- Your Surname, Name and postal details : to make sure your parcel reaches you correctly.
- Your email address : enables us to send you an automated email order acknowledgment confirming the good reception of your order.
- Your credit card number and expiry date: enables the payment of your purchase.
Information registered, with no impact on the order.
- Your telephone number: enables us to contact you to inform you of an eventual delay of delivery.
- Your date of birth: an important date for Eco Happy that always saves a special surprise for you.
- Your favourite products: Eco Happy can offer you services and promotions that suit your specific needs.
Use of your information for marketing purposes We may use your information, including shopping habits, for marketing and send you commercial offers about our new products and special offers or for other marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please see the section below headed "How to unsubscribe for marketing".
Eco Happy may use your information to send you information and commercial offers by post.
Eco Happy may also share your information with his carefully selected partners to enable you to receive postal offers about their products or services that we think may interest you.
Eco Happy may use your email address to send you information and commercial offers by email, in the case you have subscribed to our newsletter, or you have created an account on our website without opting-out by un-ticking the consent boxes (on average 5 newsletters per month, we always indicate our identity and the nature of our communication).
Only if you have given us your prior permission, we may share your information with carefully selected third parties to enable them to send you commercial communications by email.
In the case of email prospection to new customers that do not have a commercial relation with Eco Happy, we make sure that the email databases were collected loyally and legally, with the prior consent of the persons to receive commercial communications (opt-in) by email from other companies. Furthermore, all use of an email database will then be submitted for verification with the Data Protection Act 1998.
How to unsubscribe from marketing If you decide at any time that you do not wish to receive these communications, you will always have the possibility to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes and to the disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
You can unsubscribe easily by contacting our customer service by phone, or on our website by using the online contact form, or by writing to our customer services by post, mentioning the following information: Name, Surname, complete address and where applicable customer number, and concerning emailing via a simple click on the link included in each commercial email.
Eco Happy respects your rights - Your right of access to your information: Following your request in writing, we will provide you with the details about your personal information (i.e. as a description of your data being processed, and of the purposes of the processing).
- Your right to have your personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed if inaccurate: We advise you to check the accuracy of the personal information you submitted to Eco Happy. You can review and notify Eco Happy of any changes of this information at any time.
- You can make such requests by emailing us at: email@example.com or writing to us. Please mention the following information: Name, Surname, complete address and where applicable customer number.
- Your right to prevent processing for the purposes of direct marketing: On receiving a written request, we will take immediate steps to cease processing or to ensure that any processing carried out on our behalf is ceased as soon as possible.
Privacy and security Eco Happy, would like to emphasise its importance to respect the trust that you show us and as well as our obligation to follow the Data Protection Act of 1998. Also, Eco Happy is very careful meeting the requirements of professional diligence regarding Direct Marketing.
We implement security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information.
If you do not wish to receive cookies from our site, you can refer to the information that came with your browser software so you can configure your web browser to reject them or see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and be able to decide whether to accept it or not.
People under 18
People under 18 years of age are welcomed to visit our website, but they may not provide personal information to us or register or make any purchase.
Acceptance of these terms